Autism Society’s Middle School Superhero Sleepover
Friday, January 24, 2014 at 6:30 PM - Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Show everyone the Superhero inside you
Come dressed as your favorite Superhero, or make your own.
- Date: Friday, January 24, 2014
- Location: Autism Center Gym at 9012 Q Street
- Start at 6:30 P.M. Friday
- Pizza and snacks (GF available)
- Movies begin at 7:00 P.M.
- Board games all evening
- Make your own cape
- Lights out at 11:00 P.M.
- Breakfast at 7:00 A.M.
- Out by 8:00 A.M. Saturday
Items to bring:
- Games to share
- Sleeping bag, pillow and cot or mattress
Parent or Guardian MUST STAY. Families MUST SLEEP TOGETHER.
The Autism Society will do all it can to ensure participants remain in the ACN Gym. However, parents and guardians are responsible for their own families during the sleepover. Because of space constraints, the sleepover will have a limit of 15 families. Siblings welcome.
For questions contact: Janet Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org)