Explore COSI an hour before opening in an autism-friendly environment!
Saturday, October 26, 2013, 9am-Noon
$9 Per Person | Free to COSI Members | Pre-Registration Required | Limited Availability
Meet with Nationwide Children Hospital's Autism Specialists and pick up resources from other community organizations. Enjoy a free continental breakfast sponsored by the Autism Society of Central Ohio. Registrants will receive discounts on admission that day to COSI’s Adventure exhibition and Extreme Screen movies!
- Pre-registration is required.
- To maintain the best possible environment for participating children, early admission to COSI is open to the first 250 pre-registered guests only.
- Please note COSI will open to the general public at 10am on October 26, 2013.
- A limited amount of need-based family assistance funding is available through the Autism Society Central Ohio.
- Parking is $5 per car in the lots surrounding COSI.
- Parking validation is required. Please bring your parking stub into COSI with you.
- COSI Members admitted free with advance registration.
COSI, Columbus, Ohio's dynamic Center of Science and Industry, inspires the scientists, dreamers, and innovators of tomorrow. Opened in 1964 at Memorial Hall in downtown Columbus, COSI moved in 1999 to a new 320,000-square-foot home designed by internationally-renowned architect Arata Isozaki, creating one of the largest modern-built science centers in the United States. COSI continues to represent a significant investment in the economic development and community revitalization of downtown Columbus.