Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Arts Funding Forums 2012
Find out about the Australia Council’s funding programs.
The Australia Council is planning a series of funding forums across Australia in 2012. The events provide information on our arts funding programs and how to increase the chances of having a successful application.
The program includes:
- Information about the Australia Council
- Information about the types of grants we offer
- Examples of successful projects
- Tips for a successful application
- The opportunity to meet Australia Council staff and ask us.
The Brisbane Forum includes presentations by:
- Frank Panucci, Director, Community Partnerships, Australia Council for the Arts
- Kathy Treichel, Principal ArtsDevelopment Officer, Arts Queensland
The forums are free and aimed at all current and aspiring artists and arts organisations interested to learn about the Australia Council. The forums are most useful for first time applicants.
Forums were hosted in most capital cities as well as several regional centres in 2010 and 2011, many in partnership with the state arts agencies who will provide information about their own funding opportunities.