Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Attracting, Promoting, and Retaining Women"
The Austin Thought Leadership Includes:
CHANCE TO WIN A GOOGLE TABLET
Complimentary Wine & Appetizers
Complimentary Valet Parking
Guest Speaker Mary Ellen Slayter
In this session, you will learn:
• Why gender diversity is important for your organization and its bottom line
• Challenges women face in the workplace today
• Solutions for attracting, retaining, and promoting women
• How to make your workplace more flexible, responsive, and engaging
• How to invest in a supportive and inclusive corporate culture.
• How to showcase and leverage internal female talent
Guest Speaker Bio:
Mary Ellen Slayter is a career expert for Monster. She previously served as director of content development and a senior general business and finance editor at SmartBrief, a leading publisher of e-mail newsletters. There, she led the editorial development of the SmartBlogs network, including SmartBlog on Leadership and SmartBlog on Social Media. Before joining SmartBrief, she spent 8 years at The Washington Post, where she authored the Career Track column and worked as an editor in the business news department. She has a master’s degree in journalism from the University of Maryland and a B.S. in agronomy from Louisiana State University. That means she can correct the pH of your lawn, as well as the errors on your resume.
**Complimentary valet parking will be available in the Silicon Labs parking garage – entrance located on Lavaca just before 2nd Street.