Austin Idealist Grad Fair
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
63 participating schools including:
- American University, School of Public Affairs
- Columbia University - Teachers College
- Columbia University School of Social Work
- Corcoran College of Art + Design
- Drexel University School of Public Health
- Duke University - Nicholas School of the Environment
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work
- University of Southern California-Sol Price School of Public Policy
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.