San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this informal class you will learn:
- How to help students decide which colleges to apply to.
- Why sincere advice from your CPA or other advisor could actually COST you thousands of dollars in aid!
- What the selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- The 5 questions to ask colleges before your student visits or applies.
- The secrets to maximizing your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and aid.
- If it’s possible to attend a private university for a public college price.
- Learn what the college admission officers rather you not know. The answer will surprise you!
- How families with a six-figure incomes can still qualify for free money!
When & Where
College Planning Experts, LLC
We are honored to bring this free class to you! The workshop you are registering for is for informational purposes. This is not a sales event.
About the Presenter: Tate Felts is the president of College Planning Experts LLC, a wealth management company with a strategic focus in the area of college planning/funding. Some of the schools he has presented to include:
Cox High School
Kellam High School
Landstown High School
York High School
Camden High School
Kempsville High School
Tallwood High School
Salem High School
We serve the entire Hampton Roads area and have office locations in Chesapeake and Williamsburg.