Saturday-Sunday, August 24-25th
Etowah HS in Woodstock, GA (Map)
This brand new format for our clinics will include all 3 areas of Better Basketball's training! Rick Torbett, and guests, will cover all aspects of the Read & React Offense, Dynamic Defense, and Player Development.
Rick has decided to make this as comprehensive as any clinic we have done, designed specifically to stimulate your basketball mind prior to the season.
There will be time spent on teaching the layers of the Read & React, but advanced Read & React topics will be presented as well. We are confident that the even the most seasoned of Read & React coaches will get their money's worth.
Further, the Dynamic Defense and Player Development sessions will be fast-paced and will show ways to interconnect all 3 areas into your practices.
The Coaches Roundtable Q&A on Saturday night will be an open discussion to cover all questions and will last as long as needed.
Here is the schedule:
- 8:30-9:30am - Registration
- 9:30am - Noon - Read & React Offense
- Noon-1:30pm - Lunch on Your Own
- 1:30-3:00pm - Chad Warner, Shorter University Read & React
- 3:00pm-6:00pm - Dynamic Defense w/ Rick Torbett & Dick Helm
- 6:00-7:30pm - Dinner on Your Own
- 7:30-??? - Coaches Roundtable Q&A
- Noon-3:00pm - Better Basketball Player Development
- 3:00-4:00pm - Player Development Training w/ Sam Allen
We have set up rates at two hotels in Woodstock (ask for the Better Basketball rate):
Comfort Inn & Suites - $75 for a King Suite/$85 for 2 Queen Suite, Breakfast included - Click here to reserve
Microtel Inn & Suites - $55 1 Queen, no pullout sofa / $65 2 Queens, no pullout sofa / $75 Queen Suite, no pullout sofa - Contact Info