AFWA August Membership Meeting
Building Trust-Errors & Omissions Insurance
that's Behavior Driven
AFWA Members: $33 & Non-Members: $35
**Registration ends at Noon on Monday, August 18.**
Please contact Nene Gianfala regarding any reservation additions or regrets.
Guests are encouraged!
Registration Opens at
Dinner Begins at 6:30 P.M.
Brian Greffenius will present on "Building Trust-Errors & Omissions Insurance that's Behavior Driven". His full bio is below.
1 hour of CPE credit will be awarded.
Food & Drinks:
Grilled Stuffed Shrimp or Grilled Fish of Day or Grilled Marinated Chicken
All served with Don's Potatoes and a Cup of Seafood Gumbo
Fried Catfish or Fried Shrimp
All served with French Fries and a Cup of Seafood Gumbo
Crabmeat Au Gratin
Served with Don's Potatoes and a Cup of Seafood Gumbo
Served over Steamed Rice and a Cup of Seafood Gumbo
Served with soft drink or iced tea.
Entree choice is not required in advance.
**Free Parking is available in the restaurant's parking lot. **
RSVP online through Eventbrite OR by contacting Nene Gianfala by email at email@example.com or by phone at (504) 526-1628.
If you wish to pay with cash or a check, just choose the pay at the door option.
Brian Greffenius, President of Sandler Training
Brian’s career exposure to multiple industries and his experience as a trainer has honed him in to an engaging and dynamic speaker. He has worked in the technology, law firm operations and aviation industries along with having earned an MBA. Brian has been a software trainer and flight instructor and effectively connects with students. Sales training is about communication and reaching decisions – two skills that take people far in their day to day lives.
Key career highlights:
- 18 Years of Executive Management Experience as CEO & COO.
- Holder of a Master of Business Administration degree.
- Led successful Sales effort for 5 years as President of own company.
- 10 Years of Direct Sales or Marketing Support experience across various industries.
- Licensed Louisiana Building Contractor.
- Former Texas State Licensed Insurance Adjuster.
- Certified FAA Flight Instructor with 2,000 flight hours.
- Former holder of Advanced FCC Radio License.