ATTENTION!!! NEW MEETING DATE: UCR American Indian Alumni Association Meeting
Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for our first alumni meeting of the 2013-2014 academic school year! Topics include updates on our undergraduate/graduate student progress, our future mentoring program, and more. Forward this email to any alumni you keep in touch with. Thank you and see you soon!
When & Where
American Indian Alumni Association--UC Riverside
As American Indian alumni of the University of California, Riverside, our mission is to empower and provide support by creating a lifelong community with alumni, students, friends, and faculty through increased engagement in order to increase awareness, pride, networking, volunteer involvement, and philanthropic commitment to local and national American Indian communities as the as the University.
Key goals include:
1. Strengthen ties between American Indian alumni, the community, and the University
2. Develop and support American Indian alumni volunteerism and leadership
3. Build strong and maintain meaningful dialog and relationships between alumni, students, friends, and faculty
4. Increase enrollment of American Indian students at the University
5. Encourage participation between the UC Riverside Alumni Association and other campus Alumni-related programs.
The success and future of Native American Student Programs (NASP) at UC Riverside depends on alumni support and community partnerships. We can’t do it alone. It takes a circle of friends to help us provide innovative programming, staffing, and services for American Indian students. Your investment of time and monetary donation directly benefits native students who turn to us for help, connection, and community. Volunteer to help organize or speak at an event. Mentor a student. Create an internship opportunity at your work. Make donations. We need your help, however large or small – and thank you for it.