We will be holding our first event in New York on November 4th at the School of Visual Arts.
ExchangeWire is the global voice for ad tech and the exploding programmatic ad sector with events in Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, Berlin, Stockholm, London and Paris - as well as localised news portals in Japan and Brazil. Now we want to bring representatives from those markets together under one roof.
The ATS series has always had a heavy focus on technology and data, and the New York event will continue in that vein as we look to present our attendees with relevant content from the best speakers globally.
Our event in New York will feature representatives from companies like Google, Alibaba, Rakuten, DAC, Yandex alongside a host of global vendors, media companies, agencies. ad traders and progressive marketers.
Some of the key areas we will discuss at the event will include:
- The consolidation of "platforms": how do third party buyers build differentiation in the programmatic world?
- Build, buy or borrow: what is the best strategy for constituent players like agencies & marketers
- Can data become the ultimate differentiator in digital advertising; and how should data-rich players manage, activate and use this data in the programmatic space?
- The rise of the multi-ad ecosystem: how traders manage the increasing fragmentation of media in the programmatic world
- Privacy, piracy & viewability: unravelling the anatomy of the bot
- The convergence of marketing technology and advertising technology: what that means for the digital ad industry
- The maturation of mobile advertising: how programmatic is leading the way
That week in New York will attract a big international audience with Ad Tech NY, AppNexus and the IAB all hosting events over the five days. ATS New York will bring the latest trends globally - as well as key research from from regional markets, insight from leading industry speakers, and a networking forum for key decision makers in the industry.
Who should attend ATS New York?
» Senior Marketers
» Trading Specialists
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad Networks & Sales Houses
» Ad Servers
» Infrastructure & Development Providers
» Tools & Apps Developers
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Solution Providers & Data Platforms
To give you a flavour of what you can expect from ATS New York, take a look at some footage from ExchangeWire TV on YouTube.