Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The purpose of this event is to brief the undergraduate residents in the ATO House on the various budgetary and expense realities of running the chapter house. This is also an opportunity for you to share any ideas or feedback on how to improve the quality of life for current and future residents.
This gathering will be helpful if you have questions such as:
- Who owns the building exactly?
- What does the balance sheet of the ATO House Association look like?
- What expenses does my rent cover?
- What does the budget look like - what are the major and minor expenses?
- What are the current capital projects planned?
- How is the building managed?
- Where do I go to report problems, repairs needed, or billing issues?
All are welcome. This is a voluntary workshop and will be an hour in length. My formal presentation will be 30 min in length, leaving 30 min for questions and discussion.
Please RSVP if you plan on attending. I need a firm idea of attendance to plan hand out materials and to determine whether we host the meeting in the Danny Den or in the dining room.
President, ATO House Association
415-235-6087 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org