ATLOSUG - Atlanta OpenSolaris User Group
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
ATLOSUG, the Atlanta OpenSolaris User Group, is holding its next meeting on Tuesday, May 18, 2010.
- What: ATLOSUG - Atlanta OpenSolaris User Group
- When: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 7:00PM till 9:00 PM, networking / refreshments starting at 6:30 PM
- Where: GCA Technology Services, 500 NorthridgeRd, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA
- Topic:Oracle 11g RAC and Solaris - Part 3
- Speaker: Mike Sweeney, Oracle Corporation
- Abstract: This is the third and final segment of a series of presentations demonstrating how to install and configure Oracle 11g RAC with Solaris using the Sun StorEdge 7110 Open Storage appliance as the storage foundation.
- More info and Directions: http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/User+Group+atl-osug/
Please join us for this great topic. RSVPs are encouraged, though certainly not required.