Atlas Liberty Forum and Freedom Dinner 2013
You're invited to attend the Atlas Network's 2013 Liberty Forum and Freedom Dinner on November 13-14 in New York City.
Liberty Forum 2013
Wednesday and Thursday, November 13-14, 2013 at the InterContinental Times Square Hotel
This two-day conference will bring together freedom champions from all over the world to discuss strategies for advancing liberty. Last year's forum attracted 450 attendees from more than 45 countries and we anticipate an even larger international presence at this year's event.
This year's Liberty Forum highlights will include:
- Our $25,000 Think Tank Shark Tank competition -- in which a panel of judges fire questions at think tanks pitching new projects to promote free market policies. Last year's winner, The UK Taxpayer's Foundation was able to stop rising beer tax prices with an innovative "Mash Beer Tax" campaign that was first presented during Think Tank Shark Tank. This session is modeled after the TV show Shark Tank and is sponsored by the Rising Tide Foundation.
- Speed Networking -- your opportunity to meet international freedom champions, including finalists for the Templeton Freedom Award and graduates of the Atlas Leadership Academy!
- A special salon with legend of Austrian economics, Israel Kirzner.
- The inaugural Liggio Lecture by Professor James Otteson.
- Our famous Elevator Pitch Competition -- you will cast a vote to select a winner among 20 up-and-coming freedom champions who each will give a 60 second pitch about their organization's work to advance liberty.
- A toast to Lady Margaret Thatcher by her biographer, John Blundell.
- The Atlas Film Festival -- showing off the best video work done by think tank partners who have partaken in Atlas's "Lights, Camera, Liberty!" program.
- Atlas After Dark -- An evening of fun and a musical performance by Canada's best pro-liberty rock star, Lindy Vopnfjörð.
- A Q&A session with Think Tank Luminaries -- learn from think tank CEO's like Arthur Brooks, Larry Mone, and Marty Zupan.
- A dozen sessions featuring global freedom champions on topics such as empowering the poor, products you can replicate, public health and public liberty, and pushing the frontiers of the freedom movement.
Freedom Dinner 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013 at Capitale
At the conclusion of our Liberty Forum conference, we take the time to celebrate a goal of freedom and prosperity in every corner of the globe, during our gala Freedom Dinner.
This year's keynote speaker is Johan Norberg, one of the world's most eloquent liberty advocates. He has published numerous books including In Defense of Global Capitalism, which earned Atlas's celebrated Fisher Award in 2002, was translated into a dozen languages and inspired the British Channel 4 documentary, "Globalisation is Good". This coming fall, Norberg will host a national public television special, produced by the Free to Choose Network, about the effects of economic freedom in South Korea, Chile, Zambia, and Slovakia.
For the first time, the winner of the Templeton Freedom Award will be announced at Freedom Dinner. A grand prize of $100,000 will be awarded to one of six finalists, all of which have demonstrated think tank excellence in every sense of the word.
Be sure to bring your dancing shoes because following the dinner program we will dance to the tunes of The Mumblers.
Buses will be provided from the Intercontinental to Capitale for transportation to and from Freedom Dinner.
Atlas Club Briefing 2013
November 14, 2013 at Capitale, just prior to Freedom Dinner
A special program on the Atlas Network’s efforts to combat rising neo-Nazi movements in Hungary and Greece. Atlas’s Tom Palmer will lead a discussion of the growing problem in Eastern Europe and the ways in which our partners are fighting back with a narrative that celebrates the dignity of the individual and promotes limited government and free enterprise.
Atlas Club Briefing tickets are separate from Liberty Forum and Freedom Dinner tickets. All Atlas Club, Benefactor's Club, Hayek Club, and Chairman's Circle members, are invited to attend free of additional cost to their Liberty Forum and Freedom Dinner ticket. Please contact Kelly Ream at Kelly.Ream@AtlasNetwork.org if you are unsure of your membership in any of these clubs. Tickets are also available through a number of sponsorship options (please see below).
A single ticket can be purchased to Atlas Club Briefing by selecting the VIP ticket option offered above.
Freedom Dinner Table Sponsorships
|Benefactor||100,000||2 VIP Freedom Dinner tables for 10 guests each, 10 tickets to Liberty Forum and Atlas Club Briefing,
premium signage, and recognition from the podium
|Antony Fisher Circle||50,000||1 VIP Freedom Dinner table, Liberty Forum and Atlas Club Briefing for 10|
|Atlas Circle||25,000||Premium seated Freedom Dinner table and Liberty Forum tickets for 10 and 6 tickets to Atlas Club Briefing|
|Platinum Circle||15,000||Freedom Dinner Table and Liberty Forum tickets for 8 and 5 tickets to Atlas Club Briefing|
|Gold Circle||10,000||Freedom Dinner Table and Liberty Forum tickets for 8 and 4 tickets to Atlas Club Briefing|
|Silver Circle||5,000||Freedom Dinner Table and Liberty Forum tickets for 8 and 3 tickets to Atlas Club Briefing|
|Bronze Circle||2,500||Freedom Dinner Table and Liberty Forum tickets for 8 and 2 tickets to Atlas Club Briefing|
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
$50,000- Atlas Club Briefing Sponsorship
$10,000- Why Liberty Breakfast
$10,000- Atlas After Dark
$10,000- Fisher Award Reception
$2,000 - Photobooth at Freedom Dinner Reception
$1,000 - Speed Networking
Sponsor an Intellectual Entrepreneur!
You can help bring intellectual entrepreneurs to Liberty Forum and Freedom Dinner to build their networks, refine their skills, and find new ways to collaborate across borders while working to expand freedom. Click on the "Donate Now" button to sponsor an intellectual Entrepreneur.
For more information on all sponsorships, please contact Stephanie Giovanetti at Stephanie.Giovanetti@AtlasNetwork.org or 914-484-1523
Program, Speakers and Schedule
Click HERE to view the program, schedule, and speaker information.
*Note - Program is subject to change.
Liberty Forum will be at the InterContinental Times Square.
Hotel Address: 200 W 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
Hotel Phone Number: (866)-875-1978
Hotel Website: http://www.interconny.com/
To receive the special discounted room rate of $360++ at the InterContinental Times Square Hotel, call 212-803-4500 by October 1st and mention the Atlas Network.
Capitale Address: 130 Bowery, New York, NY 10013
Capitale Website: http://www.capitaleny.com
The dress at Liberty Forum is business casual. The dress at Freedom Dinner is black tie optional and traditional dress is encouraged.
For more information, contact Chelsea Albers at Chelsea.Albers@AtlasNetwork.org or 202-449-8434.
Liberty Forum and Freedom Dinner 2012
Learn more about the Atlas Network
Visit our website at AtlasNetwork.org.