San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Naturals Sunday Brunch
Featured Speakers: Marie-Antoinette Murray
Brought to you by Haute Kinky Hair and Atlanta Naturals
Join us for an afternoon of Entertainment, Networking, Education & Giveaways
Meet & Greet with Antoinette Murray the CEO of HKH
- Discuss Effective Protective Styling: How to Grow,
- Retain and Maintain your hair while protecting your style.
- Demostration of Texture Hair Weave.
Panel of Natural Hair Superstars
Guest Bloggers and Stylist Panel to answer your questions on hair growth and maintenance.
Our Panel includes:
- Kiki of Mahogany Knots. Learn more about them at Mahogany Knots or follow them at @mahoganyknots
- Trudy Susan the creator of 4C Hair Chick #1 Online Community for Type 4 Naturals.
- Keneesha Hudson of Urbanbella beauty products and concept salon. Learn more about Urbanbella
- Stylist, Deshonica Kerrie of Deshonica Kerrie Salon . DK is also the Atlanta Naturals Salon of the Month for February.
Tickets Must be Purchased in Advance $20.00
The buffet includes fish, chicken, shrimp, vegetarian options, sides, desserts, fruit and non-alcoholic beverages.
Event is private and you will have to be registered in advance to attend.
Mardi Gras Cafe
886 Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr SW,Second Floor
Atlanta, GA 30314
Sunday, February 2, 2014
12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
FREE PARKING AT THE WAL-MART ACROSS THE STREET.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable.
Please visit our Sponsors and Guests:
When & Where
Atlanta Naturals is a natural hair support group in Atlanta. Our focus is support each member during their natural hair journey, build lasting relationships and develop members to their full potential.