Atlanta Idealist Grad Fair
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
75 participating schools including:
- American University, School of Public Affairs
- Duke University, MPP Program, Sanford School of Public Policy
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences (University of Melbourne)
- Harvard School of Public Health Admissions Office
- National Urban Fellows, Inc.
- New York University Silver School of Social Work
- School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- University of San Francisco - College of Arts and Sciences
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.