San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Dr. Lou Graham- Chicago, IL, is a graduate of Emory Dental School. He is the former Dental Director of the University of Chicago’s Department of Dentistry. He enjoys providing dental care at his multi-specialty private practice group, University Dental Professionals, in Chicago, IL
“Incorporating Clinical Advancements in Conservative Restorative Dentistry”
This course will present some of the latest diagnostic instruments and how they can assist your decision making process. Our day together is all about updating the audience with many of the latest techniques and materials in restorative dentistry. Yes, many courses offer such, but this course will challenge you to think, “what is best for my patient” and isn’t that what counts?
- Minimally invasive dentistry: Utilizing the latest diagnostics, the decision process in observing versus treating early lesions. Do you really always have to drill? Lots of options!
- Treating Cracked Teeth: From definition to treatment: To crown or to bond. Let the debate continue, with clinical examples that will challenge you for sure!
- Treating the most challenging class 2’s, with step by step examples.
- Geriatric Composite crowns and Geriatric reparative dentistry.
- Treating the black triangles: how to save tooth structure and have results that your patients will love.
Steve Down- Salt Lake City, UT is a nationally known author on personal and business finance. Steve will share an hour of financially sound principles designed to help the dentist recognize the significant long-term value of their practice. Steve will discuss key wealth building factors with examples of private equity wealth creation in the marketplace.
"Miracle of Wealth"
- Introduce private equity as a primary wealth creation tool for dentists
- Introduce fundamental practice management tools and guidance towards being a “Financially Fit” Dentist
Due to sponsor scholarship from Financially Fit, world class financial education and patient relationship management provider, Solutionreach, cost for the course is $35. Seating is limited. Reserve your spot. Call 888-895-6620 or go to FCEAdental.com.(A gourmet style lunch buffet is also included courtesy of Financially Fit.) We look forward to seeing you there!
Save This Event
When & Where
FCEA believes that continuing education is not about fulfilling state required credit hours. Rather, it’s about getting better at what you do. Great CE enhances the quality of service to patients while elevating the proficiency of care providers and staff. Nobody is better at providing useful CE than FCEA.