San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Life's A Trip Events and Travel Presents...
ATL2ESSENCE2014 BUS TRIP
ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL 2014 20th ANNIVERSARY
New Orleans, LA
Friday, July 4- Monday, July 7, 2014
**UPDATE...All rooms have sold out! Please contact the coordinator to be placed on a waiting list or for cancellation information...404-859-9832
Some seats are available on the bus...Hurry we are near capacity!!
Life’s A Trip Events & Travel are the originators of ATL2Essence bus trip to New Orleans for the Essence Music Festival 4th of July Weekend. You have not lived until you have experienced the Essence Music Festival! Get ready to enjoy 3 jam-packed days and nights filled with live concerts, celebrity parties, all white boat party, empowerment seminars, shopping, dining with a taste of Nawlin's delicious style food and partying all night and day long! This is the biggest celebration ever! This bus is sure to get the “Party with a Purpose” started right stocked with our famous “Poppin Jamaican Rum Punch” and jello shooters that rock! We will have awesome giveaways and other surprises, raffles, games and dance offs.
Platinum All Inclusive Package Option - SOLD OUT!
This package offers the ultimate party experience, which has the perfect hotel location that includes daily “hot” breakfast and located within walking distance to all the Essence Fest happenings and connected to the Convention Center where you will find FREE empowerment seminars, gospel concerts, celebrities, book signings, and MANY freebies and giveaways! Your Platinum All Inclusive Package will include round-trip motorcoach transportation from Atlanta to New Orleans and a ticket to the most popular Essence All White Boat Party that's set to sail on the beautiful and historic Mississippi River, to include premium cash bar and delicious food to purchase. *This package is limited and guaranteed to sell out. So, please make your deposit soon!
- Transportation on a Luxury Motorcoach ~ Atlanta to New Orleans
- Bring Your Own Booze (Alcoholic Beverages)
- 3 Night Hotel Accommodations w/ Complimentary "Hot" Breakfast Daily
- Essence Jumpstart Party (Meet~n~Greet) (Fri)
- Fourth of July Fireworks Show on the Mississippi River (Fri)
- Ticket to the Popular Essence All White Boat Party Affair - (Sat)
- Day Party at the World Famous "Razoos" on Bourbon Street (Sun)
- ATL2Essence Welcome Gift Bag
- Free flowing Jello Shots and our famous Poppin Rum Punch, Movies, Music, Cards, Raffles, Games and FUN on the bus!
Single (one in a room) - $1035 per person - $1135.00 pp
Double (two in a room) - $665 per person - $765.00 pp
Triple (three in a room) - $545 per person - $645.00 pp
Quad (four in a room) - $485 per person - $585.00 pp
Gold Package Option (HOTEL ONLY) - SOLD OUT!
This Package is perfect for anyone meeting us in New Orleans and want to just join their friends and stay at our exclusive prime location hotel. This package sold out FAST in 2013…so it is sure to sell out again. So, please make your deposit soon!
- 3 Night Hotel Accommodations w/Complimentary "Hot" Breakfast Daily
- Day Party at the World Famous "Razoos" on Bourbon Street (Sun)
Single (one in a room) - $850 per person - $950.00 pp
Double (two in a room) - $475 per person - $575.00 pp
Triple (three in a room) - $385 per person - $485.00 pp
Quad (four in a room) - $310 per person - $410.00 pp
**ALL Packages DO NOT include concert tickets! **
**Attention all past 2013 guests...will receive $50.00 off any total package above!
About Our Hotel - Hampton Inn & Suites Convention Center
• Complimentary "hot" breakfast Buffet Daily
• Complimentary Wi-Fi high-speed Internet throughout Hotel
• Complimentary local calls
• 24-hour Jump Start Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center
• Complimentary in-room movie channel
• 42” LCD flat-screen LG TV and DVD player
• Microwave, minifridge, coffee maker, irons and ironing board in all guest rooms
• 24-hour coffee and tea in the lobby
Room Choice includes 2 Double Beds (Sleeps Up to 4 in a room)
Located in the vibrant historic Arts & Warehouse District, across the street from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center offers luxurious accommodations within convenient walking distance to some of the most well-known attractions in New Orleans. You will enjoy great accommodations, a great location within walking distance and just blocks away from the French Quarters, Bourbon Street and Harrah's Casino and Riverwalk. Whatever your plans - you will be close to everything and far from nothing!
Past Guest Returnee Special
If you are a past 2013 guest, you are eligible to receive an exclusive $50.00 off any package of your choice. You must make your initial deposit payment on or before October 31, 2013, to be given the $50.00 off of the above rates.
All White Boat Party
The All White Boat Party will be held on Saturday, July 5, 2014. You have a choice to cruise on the 12 noon or 4:00 pm boat party. The 12 noon - 3:00p (boarding starts 11:30a) and 4:00p - 7:00p (boarding starts 3:30p).
NOTE: The 4:00pm Boat will "dock" early for anyone that needs to depart for concerts, however the Boat Party ROCKS until 7:00pm, period!
Payments MUST be made monthly to keep your reservation secured. Non-payment WILL result in cancellation of your hotel reservation and forfeit all monies paid. The payment plan will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Roommate Account summaries are available upon request. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a rule of thumb, by January 1, 2014, 50% or more of your balance should be paid.
$50.00 – Due NOW (After 3/31/2014, full payment due)
$50 or more – November 15
$50 or more – December 15
$50 or more – January 15
$50 or more – February 15
Final Payments – March 31, 2014
Policies/Terms and Conditions
- Every reservation made for this booking will require your acceptance to our polices as stated.
- Due to contractual obligations with the hotel and bus company, ALL payments are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- We regret that we cannot make exceptions for any reason, to include personal or medical emergencies, weather, acts of God, terrorism, civil unrest, Government action (Deployment).
- You must make monthly payments on your reservation after your initial deposit. Any payment amount of $50.00 or more is acceptable.
- Late fee of $25.00 will be applied immediately if monthly payment of $50.00 or more is not made by the 15th of each month after initial deposit is made. Late payments are only accepted in advance of notification to and by approval of management.
- If you fail to make monthly payments your reservation is subject to cancellation and any previous deposits/payments will be forfeited and your room will be re-sold.
- Hotel reservations and rooming lists will be provided to the hotel once you have made your deposit and confirmed your registration. At the registration prompt, you will be asked for the names of your roommate(s), if applicable.
- Choose your roommate(s) carefully! If a cancellation occurs and one or more travelers alters the room occupancy requirements, the remaining travelers still continuing to travel will be required to pay a revised rate at the higher rate. (i.e., if you book under quad or triple room rate and one or two traveler cancels, you will be required to pay the triple or double room rate occupancy. NO EXCEPTIONS and NO TRANSFER OF MONIES TO OTHER TRAVELERS’ ACCOUNT!
- A ONE-TIME name change is allowed up to 60 days prior to the event date without penalty. (Last day for name change on booking is May 1, 2014.) After May 1, 2014, there will be a $75.00 change fee.
- The bus will be serving alcoholic beverages; so, everyone MUST be 21 years or older to ride the bus. Small coolers are allowed.
- Hotel will require a credit card for each room for incidentals upon check-in.
- Travel itinerary will be posted by June 2014.
- Rates are subject to change. (We are not sure when the rates will change so please get your deposit in soon to be locked in at the rates above).
Reservations Not Paid-in-Full By the Final Due Date of Will Be Subject to Automatic Cancellation Without a Refund!!
Confirmation of your payments and most correspondence from ATL2ESSENCE will be via email. So, please ensure you provide a good email address and check your Inbox, Junk & Spam folders frequently.
If you missed out last year don't miss the 2014 PARTY to the city that never sleeps because the Essence’s 20th Anniversary Festival will be off the Chain!!
**The first 25 registered will receive a personal bottle of liquor or wine.
ATL2ESSENCE IS BACK & BIGGER THAN EVER W/ EVEN BETTER PACKAGE OPTIONS!
The BEST Packages and Prices out there...SO RESERVE YOUR Package
DON'T BE TARDY FOR THE ULTIMATE ESSENCE PARTY!!!...ROOMS WILL SELL FAST!
Via Phone: (404) 859-9832
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Facebook: www.facebook.com/atl2essencefestival
ATL2ESSENCE2013 is on YouTube- This is how we roll...http://youtu.be/pfcX51R-YCg
Looking to book your personal group travel or special event? Contact Life's A Trip Events and Travel, LLC for all your travel and event needs:firstname.lastname@example.org@yahoo.com
Please also share this site with family, friends co-workers:
Promotion incentive (get paid to promote this event)...call us to inquire.
When & Where
Life's A Trip Events and Travel
Life's A Trip Events and Travel is a full service travel and event planning company that specializies in group travel and unique event planning. We a have a calendar full of travel destinations and will also design travel and events specific to your group or needs.
We are Atlanta's hottest leaders in group travel planning for urban professionals. If you have traveled with us before, you know we do everything IN STYLE~n~CLASS! We offer the BEST travel packages, group cruises, all inclusive events and our motorcoach group charter trips. We offer affordable payment plan options for all your travel needs. If you do not find an event you like, please contact us and we will create a private group event just for you and your group of 20 or more.