Athens NEXT: Customer Discovery - April 2013
Monday, April 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Monday, May 27, 2013 at 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
NEXT is a complete hands-on program for developing and validating your business idea based on a comprehensive curriculum rooted in Steve Blank's Customer Development methodology, built around in-person interactions with potential customers and delivered by an accredited NEXT instructor.
What you will learn:
- How to generate assumptions to validate about your assumed customer's needs, motivations and their behaviors.
- How to find and reach out to people for interviews that match your assumed customer segments.
- How to define experiments that validate or invalidate assumptions you have about your business model.
- How to develop your own customer discovery interview plan.
- How to conduct effective customer discovery interviews.
- How to turn customer feedback into real insight.
Enroll on Udacity
Sign up for an account with Udacity at www.udacity.com and register for the class - How to Build a StartUp - EP245 (in the Intermediate Course section). This will bring you to the main EP245 class page and click “Enroll.” Once enrolled, watch the following:
- Watch Lecture 0: Before you Get Started
- Watch Lecture 1: What We Know Now
- Watch Lecture 1.5A: Business Models & Customer Development
- Watch Lecture 1.5B: Business Models & Customer Development
- Watch How to Do Customer Discovery Interviews with Steve Blank
- Watch Steve Blank’s Customer Discovery Checklist
- Read How to Test Your Minimum Viable Product
View the detailed curriculum
No refunds will be granted within 7 days of the event if food and drink have already been ordered. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
If a refund is required, please send a request to email@example.com specifying:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Event Details
- Email you registered with
Techstars Startup Programs
Techstars is a global ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to bring new technologies to market wherever they choose to live. With dozens of mentorship-driven accelerator programs and thousands of community programs worldwide, Techstars exists to support the world’s most promising entrepreneurs throughout their lifelong journey, from inspiration to IPO. Techstars provides access to tens of thousands of community leaders, founders, mentors, investors, and corporate partners, allowing entrepreneurs to accelerate the pace of innovation and do more faster. Techstars supports every stage of the entrepreneurial journey – from early stage grassroots community development to more formal opportunities that provide education, experience, acceleration, funding, and beyond. Techstars Startup Programs include Startup Weekend, Startup Digest, Startup Next, and Startup Week.