At The Helm: Women in Biz 2014 is a unique event for women in business. Entrepreneurs, small business owners, and community leaders will join together for a powerful, inspiring day of learning and business growth.
The 4th Annual ATH Conference will be a dynamic day as we bring together a diverse group of influential decision makers from around Los Angeles. At this very special event, we will be discussing what it takes to grow a healthy business, how you can leverage your strengths to achieve success, and how to give and get what you need by developing a trusted and supportive network.
We’re known for our open and honest conversations about what it means to be in business today. You will be challenged, you’ll learn a ton, meet a lot of great people and have fun in the process.
Our speakers will be covering the topics and information that you need to know to grow your business and become successful in the long term.
- Foundations for Entrepreneurial Success
- Developing and Leveraging Your Strengths
- Building a Solid Financial Foundation
- Creating Powerful and Effective Presentations
- Dealing With Uncertainty – Creating A Strategy In Uncertain Times
- Building and Maximizing Your Network
Throughout the course of the day, you’ll have the chance to connect with other attendees and spend time applying what you learn during our sessions.
You’ll walk away at the end of the day with practical and actionable information that you can use immediately to make your business better – this is NOT a day of sales pitches and pie in the sky promises.
- Participate in engaging discussions and breakout sessions
- Receive critical advice for growth in today’s economy
- Acquire vital information on how to become more visible and profitable in a crowded marketplace
- Network with an inspiring group of entrepreneurs, small business owners, and community leaders
Thanks also go out to our fantastic sponsors and partners
Join us on Saturday, October 25, 2014 in Santa Monica for an event you won’t want to miss!