San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Chelsea Peretti performs live at UC Berkeley!
Comedian and co-star of Golden Globe Award-winning FOX show Brooklyn Nine-Nine
April 9th, 2014 @ 8:00 PM; doors open at 7:00 PM
Where You've Seen Her
• FOX's Brooklyn Nine-Nine (as Gina Linetti)
• Parks and Recreation (writer; guest appearances)
• Kroll Show (writer; guest appearances as Farley)
• One of Variety’s 2010 Top 10 Comics to Watch, Comedy Central’s “Hotlist” comedians, and Vanity Fair’s 2013 Comedy Issue comedians
• Tosh.0 (featured comedian in the Comedy Corner)
• Louie (opposite Louis CK)
• Saturday Night Live (writer)
• Adult Swim's China, IL (voice actor)
• One of TIME Magazine's 140 Best Twitter Feeds of 2013.
• Half-hour special on Comedy Central Presents (featured comedian)
• The Sarah Silverman Programme (writer)
• Podcast: Call Chelsea Peretti
• MTV Movie Awards (writer)
Original comedic web projects include the highly-trafficked website BlackPeopleLoveUS.com, the New York City Rejection Line, and her "Making Friends" and "All My Exes" YouTube web series. She is also actively followed on Twitter as @ChelseaVPeretti
When & Where
ASUC SUPERB Productions
ASUC SUPERB, the Student Union Program, Entertainment, and Recreation Board, is a student-run, non-profit branch funded by the Associated Students of the University of California (ASUC) at the University of California - Berkeley. Founded in 1964, we are dedicated to providing entertainment for the campus and community through the work of our ten departments: General Management, Concerts, Games, Films, Sneak Previews, Comedy, Marketing, Photography, Web and Art.
SUPERB strives to provide low cost and high quality shows that both thrill and engage UC Berkeley students and surrounding Bay Area residents. Our work involves the preparation, management and execution of more than 100 events throughout the year.
Some examples of our activities include free concerts, film screenings, comedy shows, trivia game nights and Q&A panels with today’s most prominent entrepreneurs and artists of the media and entertainment industry. All events are offered free or at discounts to Berkeley students and are wheelchair accessible.