Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
What's the Academy Think-n-Drink?
The Astek Academy is a FREE gathering by which our team educates clients and the community about marketing and technology. We love the digital world and teaching people how to use it. Oh, and we like to make it fun because people don't come for Power Point slides.
The Think-n-Drink is our excuse to gather cool people together on the first Tuesday of every month, chat about a topic and consume a little vino while unwinding from a long day of work. Come to learn, network or simply hang out with the fun people at Astek!
Google Analytics: A Website's Best Friend:
This free roundtable discussion will include Johnny Moran and Kyle Akerman, two members of the Astek marketing team who use Google Analytics everyday to learn more about our clients' online audience. They'll talk about the basics of one of Google's most powerful free tools, how to gain insight into your website traffic, and the experience you are giving to your visitors through your website.
People with all levels of knowledge are encouraged to attend - marketing experience or familiarity with Google Analytics is not necessary to enjoy a glass of wine and good conversation.
What We'll Talk About:
- Introductory use of GA's most common functions
- How audience data can be used to drive website design choices to improve user experience
- Creating a basic automated reporting system
- Collecting data collection from places other than your website, such as email marketing campaigns
- Examples of key performance indicators for specific types of businesses that can define your audience and goals
Order of Drinking and Thinking:
5:30 - 6:00 Drink, mingle, eat
6:00 - 7:00 Discussion
7:00 - 7:30 Drink, mingle, eat
Getting To, and Into, the Astek Office:
- CTA Clinton/Halsted Blue (3 blocks)
- Metra (Union Station, 3 blocks / Ogilvie, 5 blocks)
- Lot Parking ($6 for 2 hours / Adjacent)
- Paid Street Parking (Adjacent)
- Free Parking (South of Clinton Blue Line)
Don't worry about your paper ticket. We have your name. If you have questions, give us a yell on Twitter at #chiThinkDrink.
After reserving a ticket, you'll also get monthly updates about future free Think-n-Drinks through "ePiphany" - Astek's popular (and sales-pitch free) monthly newsletter.