San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) are offering personal consultations with a local chartered architect in the Ask the Architect Zone at the Green Living Fair held in Green Park Station on 24th March 2013.
You can book a 30 minute slot between 10am and 4pm
This is your opportunity to discuss plans, schemes and dreams for large or small projects and to talk about ideas such as how to:
· Retrofit traditional and listed homes.
· Put self-build ideas into practice
· Add value or reconfigure your home to maximise space.
· Introduce energy-saving solutions and save money.
All appointments will be held with local RIBA chartered architects, which means they have undergone a at least seven years of training, and they adhere to the RIBA Professional Code of Conduct.
Consultations are free of charge, but there is a suggested £10 donation to RIBA if you are happy with the advice you have been given. Consultations are strictly no obligation.
Early booking is essential!
Call 01225 477528 for assistance.
You only need to book 1 ticket for an appointment, regardless of the number of people attending.
The Green Living Fair
The Green Living Fair is an event which aims to inspire members of the public to green up their homes and lifestyles.
The event is part of the Bath Green Homes initiative which is jointly organised by Transition Bath, Bath Preservation Trust and B&NES Council.
The Green Living Fair will be a family friendly day that will offer the public the following opportunities:
• Try out the latest technologies and eco gadgets
• Discover how to make your home warmer, greener and cheaper to run
• Drop-in to a stimulating programme of talks, demonstrations and workshops
• Visit a market place of stalls local installers, green enterprises, and community organisations
• Book a slot for a one-to-one consultation in the Ask the Architect zone
• View the RIBA 21st Century Living Exhibition
• Pick up freebies and get discounts
• Take part in fun activities for children