Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
You, your board and fundraising leadership team need a fundraising plan and rythm. Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat is the answer. Come learn more.
Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat is a fundraising system that increases revenue and deepens the relationship between your organization and your donors. We're calling it a "powerful introduction" because in just 1 hour you'll already know how to use the system to raise more money, but it's just a taste of the whole system.
The system does this first by establishing a rhythm for interacting with your donors:
- Ask your donors to help solve the problem your organization is working on
- Thank your donors for what they are doing
- Report back to your donors on what they did (what their gifts accomplished)
- Then Repeat the rhythm, each time deepening the relationship.
Additionally, the Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat system teaches you the best-practices for
each step in the rhythm:
- We'll show you when to Ask, how often to Ask, and the best ways to Ask.
- We'll teach you how to Thank your donors in a way that leads to more donations.
- We spend a lot of time on how to Report in a way that thrills your donors and makes them more likely to give again.
- Each step of the way we'll track our performance in order to build an annual plan that's repeatable (and improvable) each year.
The system is effective because it is based on a clear understanding of what’s really happening when a donor gives a gift, and on studying the fundraising results from hundreds of organizations to see what works and what doesn't. That’s it.
Register now. Event is limited to 20 seats. Due to limited space only 3 people from your organization can attend.