Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Saturday, November 3rd 9:00am - 3:00pm
Come play on the soccer team representing Orange County YMF as we host this year’s YMF Annual SoCal Soccer Tournament. Face off against teams representing the YMFs of Los Angeles, San Bernardino/Riverside, and San Diego. Female and male players of all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged. … … … … … … …
Please wear the shirt matching the color of your team as detailed in the rules below. Meet at the northeast corner of the park. The parking inside park is not free, please carpool. For more information contact Nestor email@example.com.
Referees are needed. Please contact Nestor if interested.
Summary of Rules
- All teams must have a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 8 players to participate in a match.
- All teams must have at least two (2) females on the field at all times.
- Players must wear a shirt with their team color (except for goalkeepers):
Blue – Los Angeles YMF Green – Orange County YMF
Red – San Bernardino/Riverside YMF White – San Diego YMF
- Athletic shoes can be worn (soccer cleats are recommended, but not mandatory).
- Shin guards are highly recommended.
- Any player receiving an ejection (red card) during a game, or a second caution (yellow card) during the entire tournament (regular matches and play-off matches included), will be suspended from play for the reminder of the tournament.
- All Group Play matches will consist of two 20-minute halves with no overtime.
- All Play-off matches will consist of two 25-minute halves with overtime as needed.
9:30 – 10:20 LA YMF v. OC YMF
SB/R YMF v. SD YMF
10:30 – 11:20 SD YMF v. LA YMF
OC YMF v. SB/R YMF
11:30 – 12:20 LA YMF v. SB/R YMF
OC YMF v. SD YMF
12:40 – 1:40 #1 seed v. #4 seed
#2 seed v. #3 seed
1:50 – 2:50 Championship Match
Play-off Standings (seeds)
- Standings will be determined by a point system based on each team’s performance during Group Play. Points will be awarded as follows:
Win = 3 pts.
Tie = 1 pt.
Loss = 0 pts.
- Total point ties will be resolved by the following tiebreakers, in order:
- head-to-head results
- goal differential (goals scored – goals allowed)
- least goals allowed
- most goals scored
- coin toss