Everyone's heard of using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Blogging to keep in touch with friends or to make new ones. Did you know you could leverage social media channels for your business strategies too? The sky is the limit to reach the masses when using social media. Now you can learn how to leverage social media to manage your partner ecosystems.
At this networking luncheon, you will learn:
- How to select and leverage social media platforms to expand your partner ecosystems and create online collaborative communities.
- Where to find your potential partners in the social media landscape.
- What strategies to use to engage with current and prospective partners.
- How to curate high value content and sources…and present at the right time.
- What not to do with social media channels—“pitfalls to avoid.”
(Includes: Meeting, meal, beverage)
ASAP Members: $35 preregistration
Non-ASAP Members: $40 preregistration
REGISTER EARLY as space is limited! Advanced online registration for this special event closes on Monday, July 12, 2010, at noon.
11:30AM-11:45AM: Check In and General Networking
11:45AM-12:45PM: Tabletop Networking & Presentation (lunch served during this time)
12:45PM-1:00PM: Q&A and Wrap Up
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Tatyana Kanzaveli, CEO of Social CRM World, has broad experience in sales, marketing and business development, technology and professional services. She has held executive roles in a number of start-ups and large multinationals. She was an early adopter of social media and social networking channels using them to build successful online and face-to-face communities.
When & Where
ASAP Silicon Valley/NorCal
We are a dynamic chapter of ASAP that focuses on addressing the alliance-related needs of companies in the Northern California and Bay Area.
We offer our members a wide variety of targeted events and programs, current information on industry best practices, case studies and education to support and grow your business and professional skills.