ASAP Networking Luncheon Series
How Social Media and Web 2.0 Tactics Fuel Cisco’s Launch Strategy
Just when you thought you've learned everything about social media, there's more! During this information-packed presentation, you’ll discover the key role that social media played in making the launch of Cisco's ASR family of routers one of the top five most successful launches in Cisco history, reaching ninety times the audience of previous launch campaigns, at one-sixth of the cost. We will outline the social media platforms Cisco used in the campaign and lessons learned along the way that can benefit other companies in their marketing initiatives.
Additionally, you’ll hear examples about how Cisco is currently using social media to increase thought leadership, drive sales and inspire its employees to create conversations with customers, partners, shareholders and the public. Innovation doesn’t exist within the four walls of your organization but can come from your customers, partners, and fans.
Please join our ASAP networking luncheon to learn:
- How Cisco created billions of media impressions for half the traditional cost
- Best practices and tactics to create a successful community of followers that any size company can apply
- How Crowdsourcing led to Cisco’s next billion dollar business
- Successful tactics to get executive involvement in engaging the public
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Follow us on Twitter @ASAPCA. NOTE: We'll be Twittering live from the event. So if you can't join us, follow @ASAPCA and #ASAPCA for live content.
- Friend us on Facebook – Association of Strategic Alliances Professionals-Silicon Valley (http://bit.ly/aljovx)
- Join our ASAP Global Group and follow us on LinkedIn @(http://linkd.in/9YGsI3 ). And watch for our SiliconValley/NorCal Chapter Group, coming soon.
- Join our Meetup.com group @ (http://bit.ly/9cZmhf)
LaSandra Brill, Sr. Mgr., Global Social Media, Cisco Systems
October 27, 2010
11:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.
11:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Check-in and General Networking
11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. Presentation and Q&A (lunch served during this time)
12:45 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Wrap Up
COST (Cost includes meeting, meal, and beverage)
ASAP Members $25 Early Registration - Through October 15; $35 After October 15th
ASAP Partner Members $25 Early Registration - Through October 15; $35 After October 15th
Non-ASAP Members $35 Early Registration - Through October 15; $45 After October 15th
REGISTER EARLY as space is limited!
Advanced online registration for this special event closes on Monday, October 22.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
LaSandra Brill, Sr. Mgr, Global Social Media, Cisco Systems
LaSandra Brill is a social media enthusiast and marketing innovator. In her role at Cisco, she shapes marketing strategy to include a mix of social media marketing techniques leveraging web 2.0 technologies. She is known for building and executing the social media strategy of one of the top five product launches in Cisco’s history. LaSandra is also an Ezine expert author and authors a blog, Marketing in a Web 2.0 World (http://lasandrabrill.blogspot.com), where she explores how marketing is changing for B2B companies with the rise of social media and Web 2.0. LaSandra has ten years of technology marketing, communications, and web strategy experience. She holds a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Management from San Jose State University.
When & Where
ASAP Silicon Valley/NorCal
We are a dynamic chapter of ASAP that focuses on addressing the alliance-related needs of companies in the Northern California and Bay Area.
We offer our members a wide variety of targeted events and programs, current information on industry best practices, case studies and education to support and grow your business and professional skills.