ArtSpan's Benefit Art Auction 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012 from 6:45 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, United States
Online Ticket Sales are Closed.
General Tickets will be available at the door at 6:45pm for $40.
Benefit Art Auction 2012
A Juried Event
Saturday, March 10, 5:30-9:30pm (5:30 for VIPs)
SOMArts Cultural Center, 934 Brannan Street, San Francisco
VIP Preview: (5:30 - 6:45pm)
$75 in advance / $60 for ArtSpan Members (Admits One)
* Private preview of artwork
* Champagne cocktails
* Wine tasting
* Preferred seating for live auction
* Live music by The Nice Guy Trio
* Includes general admission
* Gourmet hors d’oeuvres by Macadamia Events & Catering including:
- Eggs Royale: Lobster & Scallop Salad
- Edamame Hummus w/ Egg Yolk & Crème Friache
- Smoked Cheddar Grit Cake, Trotter Croquettes
- Syrah Poached Figs, Triple Crème’ & Toasted Walnuts
- Flank Steak Sliders: Buttermilk Biscuits, Mustard Greens, Tomato Jam & Siracha Aioli
General Tickets: (6:45 - 9:30 pm)
$30 in advance / $40 at the door (Admits One)
* Open bar courtesy of Blue Angel Vodka, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, Crown Imports, LLC, Anchor Brewing Company, and Torani
* Delicious delectables
* Fantastic artwork to bid on!
Bid on more than 150 original artworks by Bay Area artists in live and silent auctions at San Francisco's premier visual art event!
Proceeds from the auction support all of ArtSpan’s programs, including Art for City Youth, providing arts education to 700 under-served youth, and San Francisco Open Studios, the city’s largest free visual arts event held each year featuring over 800 artists.
* First Silent Auction section will close at 7:30pm
* Live Auction will begin at 8:30pm
* Creative cocktail attire encouraged
* This event is 21 and over only. Please bring your ID.
Print Your Receipt as your Ticket.
Your name will be on the guest list at the check-in table when you arrive.
Questions? Call (415) 861-9838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Casemore, Stephen Wirtz Gallery
Marcus Keller, Collector & SFMOMA SECA Council Co-Chair
Aimee LeDuc, San Francisco Arts Commission Gallery
Special Thanks to:
Ace Mailing, ACT, Anchor Brewing Company, Barefoot Wine and Bubbly, Blue Angel Vodka, Cetana Spa & Salon by Aveda, Crown Imports, LLC, David Barnett, David Fallis, Electric Works: Program Design, 555 Photography, flour+water, Hunt Littlefield, Ichi Sushi, Il Fornaio, K9 Paytime, Kiji Bar & Cuisine, Lucca Ravioli Company, Macadamia Events & Catering, MKSF Gallery, Nails for You, Pawtrero Bathhouse and Feed Co., Peet's Coffee & Tea, Pernod Absinthe, Public Glass, Rocket Postcards, San Francisco Opera, Savanna Jazz, Thomas John Events, 3 Fish Studios, Ticket Fly, Torani, Triptych, Watson Adventures Scavenger Hunts, and our donating artists.
Program Supported by:
The Bill Graham Foundation, Blick Art Materials, California Arts Council, Fleishhacker Foundation, Grants for the Arts, Lennar Urban, San Francisco Travel, and Zellerbach Family Fund
Virginia Cheung, Event Coordinator; Jill Manthei, Artist Coordinator; Matt McKinley; John and Tessa Melvin; Marcia Middleton; and Valerie Scott
ArtSpan Board of Directors:
Al Cosio; Andrea Georgiana; Bill Gilmartin; Sevilla Granger; Leslie Lowinger; Paula Marcheschi, Vice-chairman; Matt McKinley; John Melvin, Chairman; Carrie Nardello, Brian Owens, Eric Rewitzer, David Steele, Neal Strickberger, Secretary; Dan Teree, Treasurer
Heather Holt Villyard, Executive Director, Lindsay Barrick, Communications and Operations Manager, Cristina Ibarra, ACY Program Manager
When & Where
ArtSpan, a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization, builds a community connecting the public to visual arts in San Francisco. Through SF Open Studios, youth and adult education, and art-centric events, ArtSpan creates a platform for artists to thrive, fostering a Bay Area community that values the arts. Contact email@example.com or (415)861-9838 for more information.