Celebrating 37 years of SF Open Studios
Wednesday, October 10, 5:30 - 10:00 pm
ArtLaunch is held in the SF Open Studios Exhibition, with more than 400 works of art for sale by SF Open Studios Artists!
Private Preview Tickets: 5:30-7:00pm
* Features: enjoy an array of delicious treats catered by Bi-Rite and Triptych, open bar with Blue Angel Vodka, a swag bag, an interactive art project, and live music featuring Califia.
Non-Members: Join us now!
* Free subscription to printed seasonal programs
* eNewsletter including calendar of events
* Acknowledgement in printed Guide and on ArtSpan.org
* Exclusive ArtSpan tote bag
General Public: 7:00-10:00pm
FREE! During the public opening the party continues, with cash bar, food truck by Cheese Gone Wild, a chance to win a wine chest and other prizes in ArtSpan’s Art for City Youth drawing, and music from DJ DJ!
About the performers:
Interactive Art Project
Dana Zed’s digital drawing lab presents the opportunity for participants to draw themselves, and each other. Dana Zed will also be doing individual portraits. No experience is necessary to enjoy the fun of this magic medium. Draw and be drawn!
Califia is West Coast inspired Rock & Roll that draws influence from all the musical genres. Whether it’s reggae, blues, ska, or gypsy jazz, the possibilitie are as limitless as the resulting sound. http://califiamusic.com/
Creative cocktail attire encouraged
* Please note that this event is 21 and over.
- Dan Teree, Chairman
- Paula Marcheschi, Vice-chairman
- John Melvin, Treasurer
- Neal Strickberger, Secretary
- Andrea Georgiana
- William Gilmartin III
- Sevilla Granger
- Leslie Lowinger
- Matt McKinley
- Carrie Nardello
- Brian Owens
- Eric Rewitzer
- Heather Holt Villyard, Executive Director
- Lindsay Barrick, Associate Director of Communications and Operations
- Cristina Ibarra, Program Manager, Youth and Adult Education & Community Partnerships
- Leigh Tranchi, SF Open Studios Program Assistant