San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us as we celebrate 30 years of fueling creative arts opportunities for adults with
developmental and intellectual disabilities!
Music featuring Chalo Eduardo, internationally acclaimed percussionist & recording artist
and Charles J. Fearing, Bijon Watson & Peter Deneff, Music Director
Come together as ASD supporters and help us create a collaborative art project
Live auction Food Stations Wine Tastings
Marlyn Denter, co chair
Tara Shepard, co chair
Honorary Gala Committee
Lena Longo, honorary chair
Fernando Munoz, Union Bank
Caroline A. Zuk, Esq.
Erin Weesner-McKinley, Keesal, Young & Logan
John Glaza, Arts Council for Long Beach
Honorable Don Knabe, LA Board of Supervisors
Janice Maize, Morgan Stanley
Becky Blair, Coldwell Banker Commercial Blair WESTMAC
The Belli Foundation
Keesal, Young & Logan
LA Board of Supervisors, Honorable Don Knabe
Questions? Contact Brenda Estrada at 562 982 0247
When & Where
Arts & Services for Disabled, Inc.
The primary mission of Arts & Services for Disabled, Inc is to provide life-long learning, community service and vocational opportunities through the creative arts for people with disabilities in an environment of warmth, encouragement, and inclusion.
- all people regardless of functional capability, have a right and responsibility to contribute to the well-being of their community and be gainfully employed in an occupation of their choosing.
- an informed and supportive community must play a vital role in removing the barriers to full involvement and inclusion.
- people should have access to the expressive arts in vocation, education and leisure.
- people have the right to express and practice their cultural and artistic heritage.
- being treated with dignity and respect fosters personal growth, thus our Philosophy...
Love Before Learning