Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
For more than three decades, FamilyLife® has been helping couples understand God's plan for relationships. Now, in this video-guided event, The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the street interviews, humorous vignettes, and much more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design.
The Art of Marriage® consists of six video sessions that can be used in a one-day event or a weekend format, such as Friday evening through Saturday afternoon.
The six dynamic sessions are:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy