Since our launch in 2011, over 300,000 people have been impacted by The Art of Marriage, and MANY have dedicated their lives to Christ for the first time!
Below are some frequently asked questions that are helpful to provide answers for attendees.
1) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions? Yes, firstname.lastname@example.org
1a) Is the Northland Oviedo Site also holding the event? Not at this time.
1b) Is childcare being offered during the event?
Yes, on Friday night only. For the childcare on Friday, May 31st drop off is 6:15 pm and pick up is 8:45 pm. We will provide childcare for kids ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. The cost is $5 per child with a $20 per family maximum charge. Please call Laura K. Pinckard, / Childcare Coordinator /Northland, A Church Distributed 407-937-1757, if you have any other questions regarding childcare.
2) What is your refund policy? None, as all workbooks and food will be purchased prior to event.
3) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? No Id requirement. However, The event is targeted to any married couples of any age.
4) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in? Yes
5) Will you be selling tickets at the door? Depending on number of ticket holders and workbooks on hand.
6) Is there parking at the event? If not, is there a nearby facility in which to park? Ample parking on site.
7) Is there public transportation to the event? Yes, within one block. Is there bicycle parking?Yes
8) Is the venue handicap accessible? Yes
9) Are group tickets for sale, or a discounted rate for groups? No
10) Where is the event taking place? Northland Church, A Church Distributed 530 Dogtrack Road, Longwood Florida 32750
10a) Will I have to engage in any group discussions? No....this is a time for just you and your spouse.
11) What is the event about? If there was ever a time when couples needed vision for what it means to be married, this is it. And "Art of Marriage" can help them make it happen. This is a life-changing event that could turn the tide for couples across America. Imagine if we could call every couple to become courageous examples of a Godly union in their own marriages, churches, and communities.
Art of Marriage utilizes the Art of Marriage Video Event, a DVD-based kit designed for Friday evening and all day Saturday. High quality DVDs deliver dramatic stories, humorous vignettes, on-the-street interviews, and expert teaching from ministry leaders:
12) What is the hosting organization about? About Northland Church, A Church Distributed: visit http://www.northlandchurch.net/about/
13) Who produced the material? Family Life. More about Family life visit:
http://www.familylife.com Sign up today, or order your Video Event Kit at: http://shop.familylife.com/ for your church or group and … Change your lives or Change the lives of others!
Family Life Home Builders
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.