ART IN THE PARK, Members Shared Tents- 2015
- O'Brien Park, Parker
Parker Artists Guild - Art in the Park
August 16-18, 2013
Dear Guild Member: Welcome to your show.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE.
The show is only open to members. We hope to have space for all members who have paid their membership dues by 1/31/2013.
· Hours/dates: 8/16/13: 4-7 preview, 8/17/13: 10-7, and 8/18/13: 10- 4 pm.
· Set up is Friday afternoon 1pm to 7pm. We are hoping to attract some Solheim golf visitors so we have extended hours. IF you can set up early, you may open your booth at 4pm. It is not mandatory.
· Absolutely no stakes or driving onto the park grass. Tents must be securely weighted.
· After unloading, please move your car away from the unload area. Exhibitors must use an outlying parking area during the show. For the automobile used at the show, you must provide make & license plate.
· Security provided Friday and Saturday night.
· Booth space, maps, advertising circulars, 8.2% sales tax collection process and more fun details will be mailed in July.
. All spaces are 10' x 10'
If membership dues are paid by 1/31/13 and paid for the booth by 4/30/13: $130
If joining/renewing after 1/31/13 and paid for the booth by 4/30/13: $155
If paying for booth after the 4/30/13 deadline: $185
Request for a corner: $35 (no guarantee on a corner, fee returned)
Full refund if cancel before 6/30/13.
No refund after 6/30/13. If you don’t show up and do not give notice: no refund and barred from future Art in the Park shows.
Art in the Park 2013, Exhibitor and Jury Rules
Guild membership is required to exhibit.
If you have not exhibited at ATP before, you must be juried. Please send only 4x6 photos to Barbara Cohen, 1700 Lisbon Drive, Parker, CO 80138 OR email jpeg photos and info to email@example.com
· 4 of your work, plus 1 of the booth with art work displayed and a SelfAddressedStampedEnvelope to ATP, 1700 Lisbon Drive, Parker, CO 80138
· A short paragraph describing your media, materials, and methods.
· If more than one category or exhibitor in a booth, include the above for all.
General Exhibit Rules
1. Manufactured and imported work or any work not made by the exhibitor is excluded and the exhibitor will be required to leave the show. The decision of the ATP Show Committee cannot be appealed.
2. The artist must be present during the entire show.
For the Fine Art Category
1. Original work must be at least 50% of the items hung on the walls. Reproductions of these originals, as described in 2 & 3 below, are allowed.
2. Limited Edition Reproductions, signed and numbered, may be up to 50% of all the items for sale. We prefer limiting editions to less than 300 reproductions.
3. Open Edition Work may not exceed 30% of all the items for sale. Within this category a very limited amount (10%) may be reproductions on mugs, note cards, etc.
For the Photography Category (includes traditional and digital enhanced)
1. At this time we do not require one of a kind work for photography.
2. Limited Edition Reproductions, signed and numbered, should be at least 50% of all items for sale. We prefer limiting editions to less than 300 reproductions.
3. Open Edition Work may not exceed 50% of all the items for sale. Within this category a very limited amount (10%) may be reproductions on mugs, note cards, etc.
For the Fine Craft Category
Ø Natural minerals and gemstones must be used in at least 75% of the work.
Ø The stringing of beads may not exceed 25% of the work exhibited.
Ø Mass produced or purchased pendants as part of the work are specifically excluded.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.