This class is designed to help beginning artists find their creative paths and to reignite professional artists' creativity. It's a great course for any level artist that combines creating, psychology and spirituality. Expand your creativity while developing an intimate artist community!
- Increase creativity, in your art and in your daily life
- Discover and rediscover new and old creative gifts
- Increase productivity by practicing time management and consistently utilizing your creative gifts
- Develop a community of fellow artists who will support you on your creative journey
- Overcome fears and gain the courage to pursue a more creative life
- Show a completed work/project upon course completion in a group exhibition
- 13 Weeks
- Wednesdays, 6:30-9:30p
- Join us at an amazing location in beautiful North Williamsburg! (This is not an open class and the exact address to the studio will be given to students only).
- Payment options:
- $35/class or $325 paid in full (saves $130)
- If paying by the class, cash is accepted at the beginning of each class starting the second week of the course.
*Due to the need to keep class sizes small, slots are limited!
Dea J is a multimedia artist originally from Houston, TX. Her favorite mediums include film and photography. She is passionate about guiding and encouraging individuals to seek their true callings and passions. She works to uplift people so that they will have the courage to pursue their greatest aspirations.