How much are you going to raise on Arizona Gives Day? $500? $5,000? $50,000? These goals are completely attainable, and we are here to show you how.
Come prepared to stretch your vision and be ready to exceed your goals.
Arizona Gives Day is a unique opportunity for nonprofits – large and small– to begin or enhance an individual giving strategy. Although April 7, 2015 seems far away – NOW is the time to start planning your campaign.
What we will cover in our official kickoff training:
- Understand the need for individual giving and the philosophies that create success
- Learn a year-round system of engagement that utilizes Arizona Gives Day as a cultivation tool
- See how you can enhance your results and raise more money on April 7
Additionally, attendees are eligible to receive:
- A private presentation from Preston to your board*
- Follow-up coaching via webinar to practice your techniques
- Scripts, templates, and a project plan to get started immediately
Who should attend:
- Nonprofits that are committed to making Arizona Gives Day a success (it doesn’t matter how you did in 2014, or if 2015 is your first year) – you must be willing to commit NOW to see results in April.
- Senior leaders are encouraged to join development and marketing staff. We will emphasize the importance of your board’s role in fundraising as part of the class.
Thank you to Coconino Community College for hosting us!