Arduino/Soldering 101 - Make your own Arduino and Learn to Program it!
Sunday, October 3, 2010 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Brooklyn, United States
This is your friendly introductory class to soldering and micro-controllers. In this three-hour class we will:
- solder together a Freeduino board (an Arduino Duemilanove-compatible board)
- learn how to program it using the Arduino environment
- wire up several circuits and load up code to read sensors and light LEDs
- cover variables, functions, basic Arduino functionality
- show you how to get more help in the future for all your projects
When you leave, you'll have a micro-controller, a mini-USB cable, a power supply and a few programs to play with.
Please bring a laptop with the Arduino environment on it. It's available at http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software.