Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
- 5:15 Natalia Cantemir (CyberWalkAbout.com) ~ CHECK INs downstairs
- 5:30 Jason Gessner (Google), Uki D. Lucas ~ introductions
- 5:35 Uki D. Lucas: electronic components + schematics
- 6:00 Ross Gerbasi: controlling dSLR camera focus (servo motors) with the Arduino & Flash UI
- 6:30 min. pizza / social break
- 7:00 Lwin & Min Maung: review of available boards / shields
- 7:45 Joe Born - Android Docking Music Station
- 8:00 Daniel Sauter: Ketai Sensor Library for Processing Android Processing(.org), Android SDK
- 8:15 social mixer
- Arduino phone running v. 2.3.4, or tablet 3.1
- books, boards, electronic equipment you want to connect
- spare electronic parts box (old hard drives, strereos, etc.)
- laptop with Android SDK (Eclipse) installed
Post on Twitter:
I'm attending "Arduino mobile development." tonight @ Google #ChiArduino http://bit.ly/lDLjdN @UkiDLucas
This is a special interest group meeting of ChicagoAndroid.com & Chicago GTUG
Google Technology User Group
co-sponsor: CyberWalkAbout.com - mobile design & development company
When & Where
mobile platform think-tank and development team organized by Uki D. Lucas
Group of entrepreneurs and developers specializing in creating Android (as well as tablet, iPhone, Blackberry) applications.