ArchiCAD Advanced Training: the MORPH Tool
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
The MORPH Tool is a powerful and flexible design feature that gives ArchiCAD users increased modeling freedom. Become a MORPH Tool expert in this 3-hour hands-on training course at SubenDougherty in SoHo!
Attendees will earn 3 AIA CEUs as they learn how to:
[caption id="attachment_10921" align="alignright" width="150"] Earn 3 AIA CEUs[/caption]
- Create/Edit basic morph elements.
- Add and leverage non-visual information.
- Convert native ArchiCAD or third party objects into MORPHS for further editing.
- And more!
This session is meant for existing users with a working knowledge of 3D modeling in ArchiCAD.
- This is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) event. If you do not have a laptop, please contact us and we will make arrangements.
- This course will also be done entirely in ArchiCAD 18, so if you do not have the latest version you will need to download and install the trial prior to the event. If you have questions on hardware or software for this training, please contact Charlie Cooper at (617) 485-4213.
- Attendance will be limited to ensure a productive learning environment, and the course includes a one-hour Q&A webinar for all attendees the following week.
About Your Instructor
Zoltan Toth, Intl. Assoc. AIA is a BIM Consultant at leading architectural software developer, GRAPHISOFT. His nine years at various architectural offices both in the US and overseas have helped him understand the importance of BIM and the different ways it is rapidly transforming the industry. Having an M.Sc. in architecture and experience with both small and large scale projects, he is helping North American architectural offices with their BIM adoption and implementation. He is also deeply interested in sustainable solutions and an advocate for the widespread use of energy analysis tools early on in the design process.
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America