San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Archery has been as old as human civilization, it can be said that it's in the blood of humans.
Our Last archery class sold out in just 3 days!! Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn hands-on from the instructors of the Pasadena Roving Archers - the oldest continuosly operating field archery club in the U.S. since 1935. Above all, it's a heck-lot of fun!
Class is private and reserved only for SCSC members. Limited to 20 students.
12:00pm Check In / Waivers & Fitting of Equipment
12:30pm Class Begins
2:00pm Class Ends
2:30pm Lunch at Dog Haus Biergarten (optional; not included in ticket price)
What to Bring
- Light snacks - picnic tables available
- Dress comfortably (see below)
- Sunscreen and drinking water. Ice cold Gatorade will be provided.
Clothing & Equipment
- All of the archery equipment will be provided.
- The weather at the range can vary widely. Participants are urged to dress in layers and avoid baggy clothing and sweat shirts. Clothing should be tightly fitted on the upper body and arms. During the summer, the temperature at the range can be quite high. Participants are encouraged to wear a hat with a moderately wide flexible brim.
- Participants with long hair should bring a hair tie to hold their hair away from the face.
- All participants must wear closed toed shoes. Open-toed shoes or "foot glove" type socks are not allowed.
- From Downtown Los Angeles and points south, Take the 110 Freeway north to Orange Grove Blvd. At the top of the off ramp turn left (North) on Orange Grove to California Blvd. Turn left (West) on California until it dead ends into Arroyo Blvd. Turn right (North) on Arroyo Blvd. About 1/4 mile north you will find a driveway to your left. Proceed down the driveway to the parking lot and park you car. Walk across the bridge over the storm drainage channel and turn left. The archery practice area will be up a small hill to your right.
When & Where
SoCal Social Club
SOCAL SOCIAL CLUB is recreation and social networking group that provides unique fun events for the LGBTQ community of Southern California.
We are dedicated to helping you discover amazing new experiences and meet new people while providing a positive alternative to the typical bar scene.
Whether you're single or partnered, local or visiting, we provide a fun, safe, judgement-free environment for everyone to enjoy the best Southern California has to offer.
GET OUT - HAVE FUN - MAKE NEW FRIENDS!