APSIA Admissions Fair: Mexico City
Saturday, September 20, 2014 from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
APSIA fairs can help you take the next step in your career!
- Meet admissions officers from APSIA member schools
- Discuss admissions requirements, curricula, financial aid packages, joint degree programs, and career opportunities
- Collect application information
- American University School of International Service
- Columbia University School of International & Public Affairs
- George Washington University Elliott School of International Affairs
- Georgetown University School of Foreign Service
- Johns Hopkins University Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs
- Tufts University The Fletcher School
- University of California-San Diego School of International Relations & Pacific Studies
- University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- University of St. Gallen Master of Arts in International Affairs & Governance
- University of Southern California Master of Public Diplomacy
Give yourself plenty of time to get to the fair, especially if you are traveling by car. Parking at the hotel is available for a special fee. For public transportation information, click here
- There isn't a dress code, but most people opt for business casual.
- Bring business cards if you have them. You can provide these instead of filling out information request cards.
- Make sure you have a bag to carry the materials you collect from the exhibitors.
When & Where
APSIA: The Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs
APSIA comprises more than 60 member schools and affiliated programs around the world dedicated to the improvement of professional education in international affairs and the advancement thereby of international understanding, prosperity, peace, and security.