April 2013 Joint Luncheon SAME/ASCE
Thursday, April 11, 2013 from 11:15 AM to 1:15 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- **Dining Room at the The Club**
Program:“Joint Meeting with ASCE
Speaker: Our speaker will be Ms. Carrie Scarff, Deputy Director of Five Rivers MetroParks who will discuss the engineering design aspects of the new River Run project in the Great Miami River in Downtown Dayton
Access to the Base will be via Gate 12A,off or SR 444. Please register with your driver's license number and name and as it appears on your license. Your name will be placed on a Guest List at Gate 12A.
11:15AM til 1:00PM
- Due to headcount timing requirements, refunds cannot be issued if cancellations are made less than 48 hours prior to the event. If the "pay at the door" option is utilized and the reservation is not honored or cancelled prior to 48 hours before the event, payment is still expected and an invoice will be sent.
- There is no need to print tickets or bring them with you.
- Club members receive a $2.00 discount.
- Credit cards accepted on line or at the door. Pay at the door option available by clicking on "Other Payment Options" above.
- Contact Jeff Leonard, 656-3590, email@example.com or Ryan Schlosser, 656-3595 firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
When & Where
Kittyhawk Post of the Society of American Military Engineers
Here's a description of our section....