TCVN April Workshop
April 12, 2012
Intellectual Property Protection
Come to the Intellectual Property Workshop to learn about the different options available for applying for a patent, including the time and resources needed. This Workshop will also present the requirements for obtaining a patent and point out some of the pitfalls to avoid both before and during the application process. Finally, learn about the anatomy and scope of patents as we dissect an actual patent and walk through some strategies on enforcement.
What Will We Will Discuss? What Can I Learn?
- Patent application options
- Patent application requirements
- Avoiding application pitfalls
- Patent enforcement
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs whose company strategic is based upon an IP play
- Engineers or inventors interested in protecting their ideas
- Consultants who wish to learn more about how to protect their clients
Your Host(s) For This Workshop
Doug Muelhauser - Partner
Alan Laquer - Associate
Protect Your Ideas and Register today!
$35 for non-TCVN Members pre-registration
$45 at the door/day of event
FREE for TCVN Members!
When & Where
Tech Coast Venture Network
TCVN is one of Southern California’s premier technology business networks. Through a wide variety of forums, pitch sessions, workshops, and other networking events, we bring together entrepreneurs and resources from every facet of the technology and startup landscape.