AppStories is B-A-C-K. This time in San Francisco.
After 3 successful (and sold out) editions in Paris, Appsfire is happy to announce the 4th edition of AppStories a unique blend of conference, networking event for mobile app developers.
During half a day (short and powerful) we bring together some of the brightest and most successful and promising minds behind apps that have become references. They come to share some of their best kept secrets and in case they don't reveal everything on stage, you, the attendance will have the opportunity to ask anything you want.
One thing is certain: After AppStories, you will know more on the app ecosystem than when you first came in.
App Stories #4 will take place at Yetizen Innovation Lab in San Francisco, CA on February 11th, 2014 from 9am to 1pm
For this 4th edition we have a stunning line up of Speakers:
- Eyal Grundstein Head of Mobile Marketing, GSN Games (gsngames.com l GSN Casino)
- Fabien Pierre Nicolas - General Manager- Mobile, Perfect World Entertainment (perfectworld.com l Elemental Kingdoms)
- Norman Liang, Growth, Sungy Mobile GoLauncher (sungymobile.com l GO Launcher EX)
- Edwin Khodabakchian, Co-Founder and CEO, Feedly (feedly.com l Feedly)
- Martin Destagnol, Head of Mobile Engineering, Box (box.com l Box)
- Thor Fridriksson, CEO, Quizup/Plain Vanilla Games (plainvanilla.is l QuizUp)
- Eric Setton, CTO and Cofounder, Tango (tango.me l Tango)
- Ilan Abehassera, Senior Dir. Product Jive (founder, Producteev) (jivesoftware.com, Producteev)
- Matt Galligan, CEO & Co-founder at Circa (cir.ca | Circa)
- Rhodri Thomas, Chief Commercial Officer at SwiftKey (swiftkey.net | SwiftKey)
- Donnie Dinch, CEO of WillCall (getwillcall.com l WillCall)
- Bruno Francois, CEO of Cycloramic (cycloramic.com | Cycloramic)
Speaker's list may get updated during the next few days.
We have limited space and to ensure maximum attendance, we ask a symbolic participation for the event which will bring you also the best coffee in town (ok, well nearly..) and light snacks.