Apply Serious Games 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009 from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
The leading European event!
1 day event with Morning Forum followed by demos and meetings at the Expo.
Now in the 4th year, Apply Serious Games takes on a different shape as a result of the maturing of Serious Games and Virtual Worlds in the market with their continued adoption in learning and communications.
As organisations fight the credit-crunch whilst satisfying their corporate governance in regards to climate change and carbon footprint, Serious Games and Virtual Worlds have come into their own.
Serious Games and Virtual Collaborative Environments are ubiquitously used for remote collaboration, communications and learning. They are used for conveying difficult topics, effecting behaviour change in soft skills and adding to the mix with blended synchronous training and communications.
- Where are the applications? Which sectors and for which use?
- What is the state-of-the-art in technology and production?
- How soon until virtual worlds and serious games become more mainstream?
- What are the drivers and what are the market inhibitors?
3 Types of Tickets:
1. Join Expo only
2. Join ASG Forum & Expo
Just £299** + vat
3. Join Both ASG Forum, co-located Low Carbon Learning Forum and Expo
£550 + vat
- Meet the leading providers showing their wares at the Expo
- Meet 100s of decision-makers across all leading sectors
- Join your industry-leading colleagues at the dedicated Forum, leading discussion and debate for the current success and future direction of serious games and virtual environments
- Learn how to maximise savings and increase productivity whatever you choose as your main learning and communications delivery environment
- Cut costs and carbon foot-print when switching to remote training - but make it work by using immersive content
* Add Vat (15%)
** Add booking fee (around 1.7%)