New York App Festival
- Science & Technology
- General Assembly, New York NY
Our thoughts and prayers are with all those who were
affected with the Boston Marathon tragedy the week of
April 15th 2013.
This event is to provide a networking platform for mobile app developers, employers, recruiters, and entrepreneurs who are interested in mobile app development. You may give a 1-minute presentation or network freely after the presentations.
Our intention to keep the group at a small reasonable size so that everyone gets to connect.
Who should attend:
- App Developers looking for jobs or clients or partnerships
- Recruiters & companies looking for hiring app developers
- Entrepreneurs who want to hire or partner with app developers
Program is divided into these segments:
6:00 to 6:30pm: General networking
6:30 to 7:00pm: Presentation: Best Practices: "Finding the Right Job, Finding the Right Candidate"
7pm to 7:30pm: Employer's & recruiter's elevator pitch (1-minute max)
Tell us about your company or project, and why should a developer work with you.
7:30pm to 8pm: Provider's elevator pitch (1-minute)
Tell us about your credentials or why should you be hired.
8pm to 9:00pm: Open Networking
If you're of the shy type and don't want to speak, this segment is for you.
Feel free to mingle around, have Pizza, and network.
* Location is at a Crowne Plaza Hotel in Newton, MA.
* Any questions? contact us: info @ asrteam.com
* To allow a good mix of attendees, tickets are divided and limited by three categories:
- Employers / Recruiters
- College Students
* To allow time for everyone: No video or PowerPoint or visual presentations.
* Pizza and non-alcoholic beverages included in registration. If you have any dietary restrictions, please e-mail us two weeks before the event.
* No outside food or beverage is allowed in the venue.
* No alcoholic beverages during the event, no exceptions. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Parking is free.
* No refunds after April 20th 2013.
* Full refund if the event gets canceled by organizer.
* Bring plenty of business cards and/or marketing materials, don't be shy!
* Please note that this is a networking event. This is not a guarantee or a promise that you will find the right job or the right candidate.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.