Onsite registration is available starting 8:30am on October 26, 2011 outside of Hall D at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Your registration options at that time are:
All Access Passes -- $795
Full two day pass includes all six conference tracks and sessions, expo, lunch both days, evening reception the 26th, and networking.
Expo Hall Pass -- $150
Two day access to the expo hall only, plus participation in the Hackathon.
App Developers Conference (ADC) and Hackathon, taking place October 26-27, 2011 in Santa Clara, CA., addresses key components of app development, marketing and revenue on mobile devices and tablets. With an emphasis on cross platform development and revenue strategies, ADC provides key insight for both developers and business professionals.
Attendees will hear from more than 80 expert speakers in 6 conference tracks, including executives and developers from ESPN, Walmart, Pandora, Smule, Samsung, AT&T, Churn Labs, Netflix, Nissan, Barnes & Noble, Nielson, BMW, Pulse, Microsoft, OpenFeint, Qualcomm, Intel Capital and dozens of other companies involved in creating profitable, innovative apps. Earlybird registration expires September 21st. View complete show details at http://AppDevConf.com/
ESPN’s Multi-Screen Strategy
John Kosner, Senior Vice President, Digital And Print Media, ESPN
The Pandora App Universe, How We Got Here, How We’ll Grow
Chris Martin, VP of Engineering, Pandora Media, Inc.
Walmart's Web vs. Apps Strategy
Dion Almaer, VP Mobile Architecture, Walmart.com, and
Ben Galbraith, Vice-President, Mobile Engineering, Walmart Global Ecommerce
Hardware insights from leading companies, market researchers and top venture capital firms. Plus a look at connected TVs and cars.
Marketing and Revenue
A detailed look at revenue models, marketing techniques, legal issues, and key methods to help you better understand your audience.
Programming and Design
Best practices behind the the most successful develop techniques in UI, Optimum Teams, Metrics, Games, APIs and more.
NOOK Apps Workshop
The technical details for developing applications for NOOK Color and development process from app creation to the app submission.
Kidscreen’s iKids Summit
Hear from the biggest brand-owning companies in kids entertainment talk about their 2012 app strategies and partnership needs.
NAVBuilder Inside Workshop
NAVBuilder Inside provides the simplest and fastest way to add Location-Based Services to your apps for free.
- Sam Abadir - CTO, appMobi
- Robert Abbott - General Partner, Norwest Venture Partners
- Michael Agustin - Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, GameSalad, Inc.
- Dion Almaer - VP Mobile Architecture, Walmart.com
- Ty Amell - CEO, StackMob
- Lee J. Andron - Director of Platform Usability, Velti
- Edwin Aoki - Distinguished Staff Architect, PayPal
- Assaf Benjamin - VP Business Development, inneractive
- Lauren Bigelow - COO, WeeWorld
- Scott Blanksteen - CEO, AppStoreHQ
- John Boiles - Mobile Developer, Yelp
- Adam Boyden - President, Conduit
- Yuanzhe (Michael) Cai - VP, Games and Technology, Interpret LLC
- Lana Castleman - Editor, Kidscreen
- Daniel Cheng - Director of Publishing, Greystripe
- Sy Choudhury - Director of Product Management, Web Technologies, Qualcomm
- Jocelyn Christie - VP & Publisher, Kidscreen
- Tyson Daugherty - vice president of business development, appssavvy
- Laura DellaTorre - Associate Director, Partner Marketing, TeleNav
- Yannis Dosios - Vice President, Flurry Network, Flurry, Inc.
- Chris Dury - COO, GetJar
- Terence Eden - Manager, Developer Community, EMEA, InMobi
- Chas Edwards - Chief Revenue Officer and Head of Publisher Development, Luminate
- Daniel Egan - Developer Evangelist, Microsoft Corporation
- Dan Ferguson - Founder and Creative Director, Blockdot, Inc.
- David Frerichs - Strategic Consultant, Pioneer Corporation
- Ben Galbraith - Vice-President, Mobile Engineering, Walmart Global Ecommerce
- Michael Galpin - Android Engineer, Bump Technologies
- James G. Gatto - Partner, Leader of the Social Media, Entertainment & Technology Team, Leader of the Virtual Worlds & Video Games Team, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Rodney Gibbs - CEO, Ricochet Labs
- David Gill - VP, Mobile Media and Marketing , The Nielsen Company
- Ankit Gupta - Co-Founder , Pulse News
- Anthony Ha - Staff Writer, Adweek
- Jamie Hall - Co-Founder & CTO, MocoSpace
- Chris Hansen - Co-founder and CEO, BAMM.tv
- Christine Herron - Director, Intel Capital, Intel Corporation
- Daniel Jacobson - Director of Engineering, API, Netflix
- Jay Jamison - Venture Partner, BlueRun Ventures
- Sean F. Kane - Counsel, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Ben Keighran - CEO and Co-Founder, Chomp
- Neel Ketkar - Senior Director, Product Management, Cloud Services Platform, Rovi Corporation
- Shehryar Khan - Founder and CEO, Übermind
- Gaurav Khandelwal - CEO, ChaiONE
- Alan S. Knitowski - Chairman &CEO, Phunware, Inc.
- John Kosner - Senior Vice President, Digital And Print Media, ESPN
- Jiri Kupiainen - Vice President, Rocket Pack
- Douglas Landaeta - Technology and Telematics Business Director, Product and Program Manager, Nissan USA
- Nicole Lazzaro - President, XEOPlay Inc.
- Brian Long - SVP of Mobile & Social Products, Pontiflex
- Walter Luh - Co-Founder and CEO, Ansca Mobile
- Chris Martin - VP of Engineering, Pandora Media, Inc.
- Josh Martin - Director – Apps Research, Strategy Analytics
- Zigurd Mednieks - Principal, Surfaceable.com
- Donna Meir - Chief Innovation Officer, Insight Research Group
- Thor Muller - Co-Founder, Get Satisfaction
- John Musser - Founder and CEO, ProgrammableWeb
- Tarun Nimmagadda - COO, Mutual Mobile
- Paul Nowosad - VP Content Acquisition and Biz Dev., TransGaming Inc.
- Ouriel Ohayon - Co-Founder, Appsfire
- Rob Oshima - Head of Business Development, PlayFirst
- Keith O’Neill - CEO, L4Mobile
- Rob Passaro - Senior Engineering Product Manager, BMW Group Technology Office
- Ted Patrick - Chief Evangelist – NOOK Apps, Barnes & Noble.com
- Tim Piatenko - Manager of Analytics, Badgeville
- Dan Preston - Chief Technology Officer, AisleBuyer
- Richard Pulliam - Head of Segment Management, Open API Platform, Alcatel-Lucent
- Alan Queen - Chief Technology Officer, MOVL
- Sam Ramji - VP Strategy, Apigee
- Andy Raskin - Director of Product Marketing, Mashery
- Eros Resmini - SVP Marketing and Developer Relations, OpenFeint
- Matthew Ricchetti - VP, Mobile Product, Kabam
- Claudia Romanini - Director of Developer Relations, Barnes & Noble.com
- Wade Roush - Chief Correspondent and San Francisco Editor, Xconomy
- Richard Saito - Head of Digital Marketing, MGA Entertainment
- Vasily Salomatov - Co-Founder, AppsGeyser
- Russ Schafer - Senior Director, Yahoo! Connected TV
- Roman Scharf - CEO, Talenthouse
- Arjun Sethi - CEO, Lolapps, Inc.
- Mihir Shah - President and CEO, Tapjoy, Inc.
- Shawn Shen - Developer Advocate, Google Inc.
- Jonathan Simon - Senior Engineer , alltrails.com
- Delyn Simons - Director, Developer Relations, Mashery
- Steve Sims - VP of Production and Client Services, Badgeville
- Raj Singh - Founder, Fifo
- Ken Tabor - Team Lead Mobile User Interface Developer, Sabre Holdings
- Dean Takahashi - Lead Writer for GameBeat, VentureBeat
- Martin Tannerfors - Director Marketing for Samsung Developers, Samsung
- Jeff Tennery - Senior Vice President, Global Monetization Solutions- Acquisition, Millennial Media
- Chris Ulm - CEO, Appy Entertainment, Inc.
- Karim Varela - Developer Support- Virtual machine Support Lead, At&t
- Gabor Vida - President, Teknision
- Zachary Waibel - Founder and CEO, Tricky Software, Inc.
- Mark Wallace - Entrepreneur
- Matt Weathers - VP Product, ShopSavvy
- Rebecca Weeks - VP, Business Development, RadiumOne, Inc.
- Jennifer Wells - Senior Manager, Game and App Publishing, PBS
- Lisa Whelan - Managing Consultant, Socialize Mobilize
- whurley - GM, Chaotic Moon Labs
- Shannph Wong - Assoc. Director Systems Architecture & Principal Architect, TeleNav
- Rob Woodbridge - Founder, UNTETHER.tv
- Nolan Wright - CTO, Appcelerator
- Jeannie Yang - VP of Product Alchemy, Smule
When & Where
Engage Digital is a provider of specialized trade events and media. The company has created and produced dozens of conferences and trade shows on on topics including software development, technology, mobile, games, toys, social media, and more. More information can be found at http://www.EngageDigital.com