Apartment Revenue Management Conference
September 12-14, 2011
Learn the science of pricing!
If you’re in multifamily operations and interested in maximizing net income through creative revenue management strategies, you MUST attend this conference.
* Revenue management strategies to maximize financial yield.
* The combined power of marketing and revenue management as integrated disciplines.
* For brokers and lenders too – revenue management means underwriting transactions at maximum value.
* Brainstorm tactics with pricing professionals from other industries.
* Fact-find with experts about how rent optimization works in multifamily.
* Discover tactics and metrics to give you competitive edge as a third-party manager.
* Find system vendors, implementation consulting and data providers.
You'll Attend With Peers
* Professional multifamily investors, asset managers and general partners.
* Pricing managers and analysts.
* Property management executives; and
* Quantitative marketing managers.
At an Incredible Location!
The Westin Kierland Resort
6902 East Greenway Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ
The Westin Kierland is one of the Southwest's premiere destinations. This AAA Four Diamond resort features 27 holes of golf, a world-class spa, and easy walking access to upscale shopping. And every evening the resort's bagpiper ushers in the sunset with a performance on the patio looking west.
September 12-14, 2011
Monday September 12: Opening networking reception
Tuesday September 13: General and breakout sessions all day, followed by a reception
Wednesday September 14: Breakout sessions until noon
Registration just $695
Registration opens April 15 - just $695 through August 8th.
A formal call for presentations will be issued in May 2011. However, we encourage the informal submission of ideas, topics and speakers right now and at any time. Please contact us with your thoughts.
Media inquiries: Don Canfield, LinnellTaylor Marketing, 303-682-3942 or don [at] linnelltaylor.com
Conference program: Steve Lefkovits, MultifamilyRevenue.com (510) 444-2988 or steve [at] jtimedia.com
NAA: Jeremy Figoten, National Apartment Association, (703) 797-0620 or jeremy [at] naahq.org.
Multifamily pricing and revenue management professionals have their own group on LinkedIn. Join now to share and participate with this curated discussion group on multifamily revenue management.
When & Where
NAA and Joshua Tree Internet Media, LLC
The National Apartment Association and Joshua Tree Internet Media, LLC (the producers of the AIM Conference.)