APA - National Capital Area Chapter 2014 AICP Exam Prep Workshop
Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The National Capital Area Chapter of the American Planning Association is proud to host its Fall 2014 AICP Exam Prep Workshop. The training workshop has been updated to reflect a recent exam refresh in 2013 and will provide a review of key planning topics that could potentially appear on the exam. The training session will be led by the same trainers who conducted the AICP Exam Prep at this year’s National APA Conference in Atlanta. All are welcome and encouraged to attend, especially if you are taking the exam in November or next May. Please share this information with anyone that may be interested in attending. Anyone with questions can contact Andrea Peet at email@example.com. The cost of registration includes a light breakfast and lunch.
- John Houseal, AICP – Houseal Lavigne Associates
- Devin Lavigne, AICP, Leed AP – Houseal Lavigne Associates
- Trevor Dick, AICP, Leed AP – Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning
Date, Time & Location
- Saturday, September 27, 2014, 9am – 3pm
- Catholic University, Edward M. Crough Center for Architectural Studies
- Metro: Brookland (Red Line); CUA exit on the left
- See campus map and directions for additional information.
- $50.00 - advance online registration (ends 9/22/14)
- $60.00 - same day registration (cash or check only)
When & Where
National Capital Area Chapter of the American Planning Association
NCAC-APA represents town, city, and county planners, representatives of related professions, elected officials and citizen planners in Washington, D.C and Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties, MD. We are dedicated to the promotion of sound planning and land use practices.