We suggest printing the following as some info may be needed later.
AP-Web Administrator Class Description:
During the three days, you will learn the features, components, and key integrations that enable the AP-WEB functionalities; how to administer policies, handle incidents, upgrade and manage and assess the health of the AP-WEB system. Students will develop skills in creating web policies, incident management, reporting, and system architecture and maintenance.
Important Payment Info:
After entering the quantity, you can pay by Credit/Debit card or Pay by Invoice.
If paying by credit card, it must be done at the time of registration as Newberry Group does not accept credit card payments directly.
To be invoiced, under Payment hit the drop down arrow to select Pay by Invoice; enter your info and at the bottom click Send Invoice. An invoice will be emailed to you from our Accounting Department. Please forward this invoice to the appropriate department at your location, for payment to Newberry Group. Payment can be made by check or direct deposit, using either EFT/ACH.
If a W-9 is needed, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference in the subject line: Websense Training W-9.
**Payment for this class must be paid in full prior to the class start date in order to attend.**
- All Websense classes require the students to bring their own Windows-based laptop with full administrator access.
- Dress code is business casual.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Cancel 14 days or more prior to class start: eligible for a full refund of fees or a release from fees due.
- Cancel between 13-4 days out: entitled to 50% refund of fees or 50% reduction of fees due.
- Cancel within 4 days out or do not attend: no refund of fees or fees due; substitutions are permitted.
- Students may reschedule without penalty 2 weeks prior to the start of class. After that, additional fees may apply.
- Before booking travel, please verify the class will be held. You may contact the Training Coordinator at 636-442-5766 or email@example.com.
- Newberry Group may cancel a class at any time if a minimum class size is not reached. This decision will be made no later than 14 days prior to class start date. Classes cancelled by NG will entitle all registrants a full refund of monies paid or release of fees due.
Registering within 14 days of start date, participant will receive an eBook instead of hardcopy. If a hardcopy manual is requested, attendee will pay for the additional 'rush' shipping costs.
Save This Event
When & Where
Newberry Group: Websense Training
As a Websense Authorized Training Center (ATC) and Websense Certified TRITON Integrator (CTI), Newberry Group is unique in that our Websense-certified engineers lead our training courses and conduct product integration services for clients. This means that our experts bring real-world expertise to the classroom and deliver a high impact, hands-on course that will help you keep pace in the rapidly expanding field of cyber security. For more info about Newberry Group and our Cyber Security or IT Support services, visit www.newberrygroup.com