San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
B&D Butchery happily presents their second pop up dinner in a series of three Table to Farm Dinners ft Shinsato Farm at Moke's. Presenting 5 courses for $55, again B&D takes classic and familiar dishes and reinterperates them using the freshest and highest quality local products. BYOB, fees and gratuiity NOT included. For more info about B&D Butchery and Shinsato Farm visit our facebook at bdbutcheryHI.
1. pig pops, papaya mustard, pickles
2. POrKE, confit belly, cuccumber, sea asparagus, onion, kolea greens, chili pepper
3. rabbit pot pie, kolea carrots, sunchokes, lard pie crust
4. porkstrami, caraway mustard, local cabbage, corriander, rye whiskey, smoked soy
5. cookies & creme, bacon, mac nut, coconut forever ice cream
When & Where
b&d butchery is the collaboration of Chefs Brett Robinson and Doug Kocol. With a focus on pork and charcuterie, b&d works with and exclusivly uses pigs from Shinsato Farm. Being the only farm in Hawaii with a USDA certified facility on property, Shinsato Farm breeds, births, raises, and processes only their own pigs and rabbits. Making for the lowest stressed, highest quality local meat that never leaves the island. It is the goal of b&d butchery to showcase and utilize these amazing quality local prodcuts.