Annual West Side Pre St. Patty's Day Pub Crawl & Celebration IV
Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For those of you who joined us last year, or the year before, or the year before that... you know this is a bar crawl to NOT miss. In fact, you're probably already putting this event into your calendar.
For all you newbies, trust us, this IS the bar crawl of the year. So plan to kick off your 2013 St. Patrick's Day celebrations with a Bar Crawl you'll be talking about for 364 days, right up until the 5th Annual Pre St. Patty's Day Pub Crawl & Celebration in 2014. There's a reason why we're going into our 4th year of this crawl! Think I'm hyping this crawl up more than it is? Just look at the numbers:
2010: 50 people
2011: 200 people
2012: 250 people
12 PM: Check-in and load up on some Irish Grub. Dine & Drink at Busby's West.
2 PM: McCabe's Bar and Grille
3:30 PM: O Brien's on Wilshire
5 PM: The Charleston
6:30 PM: Sonny McLean's
8 PM: South
10 PM: Q's
NEW FOR 2013:
New & Improved Lunch Menu at Busby's West!
In an effort to minimize the number of people we lose, Main Street bars have been ELIMINATED. ALL bars are walking distance from each other.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Your OFFICIAL St. Patty's Day T-shirt
- All-you-can-eat Buffet Brunch/Lunch at Busby's West
- Exclusive Drink Specials at select participating Pub Crawl Bars! (Including: $5 Car Bombs, $3 Draft Beers, $10 Pitchers, $4 Fireball Shots)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Be sure to get to Busby's by 12:30 PM at the LATEST, so that you can check-in and get your official Pre St. Patty's Day Pub Crawl T-shirt. You will NEED to wear the official shirt to get access to our drink specials.
- Drink & Food specials will be announced during lunch on Saturday. A sneak peek at what we have in store for you: Last year we had Guinness, Car Bombs, Appetizers, Imported Beers, and Wine specials... to name just a few.
- Buffet style lunch is included in your Pub Crawl ticket!
- WEAR GREEN
- Wear comfortable shoes. We'll be walking, public transporting, and cabbing ourselves from place to place.
- And for all you virgin bar crawlers -- remember it is a Marathon not a Sprint :)
Like last year, Options for the T-shirt Design will be posted on the Facebook Event Page. We will ask our guests to vote for their FAVORITE designs and that will be come your shirt.
In case you are wondering, here are last year's designs:
When & Where
Valerie C. Wang Events
Work Hard. Party Harder.
Event Producer & Graphic Designer www.valeriecwang.com